It is easy to cook yummy yakisoba with seasoning powder in the package. However, it is impossible not to cook yakisoba and stir-fry to make it delicious for everyone.Here are 7 tips that will turn ordinary yakisoba into delicious like the professionals do.
1. Wash the yakisoba noodles before frying. Rinsing the yakisoba noodles before stir frying will remove the oil and smell of the coating. Causing the true smell of yakisoba noodles
2. Add Japanese spring onion and stir-fry.Japanese spring onions will add richness to the flavor of the yakisoba.
3. Stir separate noodles and ingredients before mixing later. Stir-frying will keep the aroma of the yakisoba noodles not diluted with vegetable and meat ingredients. Resulting in delicious yakisoba Also, separating the fry will not reduce the temperature of the pan. Making delicious crispy yakisoba.
4. Fry the ginger in oil before using to stir the yakisoba noodles.The aroma of ginger penetrates into the yakisoba noodles. Make it more delicious
5.Stir-fry vegetables and meat with lard.The aroma of lard when mixed with vegetables gives a deep delicious taste.
6. Steam noodles and stir fry separately .Steaming with sake sprinkling onto the yakisoba noodles makes the yakisoba noodle fragrant and chewy.
7. Add ingredients to the yakisoba noodles. Adding yakisoba to the noodles and blending them together before mixing them with vegetables and meat will result in a richer and more delicious yakisoba flavor than mixing all the ingredients at once.
How to make yakisoba taste like a pro
- Yakisoba noodle with seasoning for 3
- 1 root ginger
- 1⁄2 head onion
- 1/6 head cabbage
- Japanese spring onion 10 cm.
- Bean sprouts 1⁄2 bag
- Pork belly, sliced, thin 120 g
- 10 grams of lard
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
How to do it
1. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Cut the onion and Japanese spring onion into thin size. Wash the sprout thoroughly. And sliced thin sliced pork belly to a length of 5 cm.
2. Rinse the yakisoba noodles in water and place them in a sieve to drain. Place the pan on medium heat and add sesame oil to it. Then add sliced ginger. Stir until the ginger turns brown, then scoop the ginger up. Add yakisoba noodles. Half-roasted until the yakisoba noodles are brown on both sides. Then scoop it out of the pan and set it aside in a containe.
3. Add lard to the pan,onions and stir until clear and the cabbage. Japanese spring onions and stir until soft enough, but be careful not to mess with the Japanese spring onions. Then add pork and stir until cooked.
4. Use a spatula to whisk vegetables and pork together on one side of the pan. Then add yakisoba noodles to the other side of the pan. Sprinkle it with a little cooked sake. If you don’t have sake to cook, you can sprinkle it with a little water. Cover the pan and steam for 1 minute over low heat.
5. Open the pan lid and add seasoning powder or seasoning to the yakisoba noodles. Mix well Then mix it with vegetables and pork again. Add bean sprouts and stir over high heat until the bean sprouts are cooked. Ready to serve with pickled ginger (Beni shoga) or seaweed meal aonori.
If you don’t like too many steps, just separate the noodles and the machine. Then steamed before adding seasoning and mixed with soba noodles. It will get more delicious soba than stir fried and seasoning together.